Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grey

My days and nights are samely grey
no rising sun anoints me
no colours bless my dawn
no shining sun enlightens me
no stars observe my night
my days and nights are grey

I have nothing to worthwhile to say
no length of sleep refreshes me
no exercise enlivens me
no words of man excite me
no love of woman awakens me
I have nothing to say

I wish my empty days away
my grey unchanging days
I turn my unmarked diary's page
and so count out my lengthening age
I wish my empty days away
my grey unchanging days

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MAXIME said...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!!!@)!)

Peace, Prosperity, Health, Joy, Happiness, Blessings of Love, Family and Community.

Maxime
Melbourne, Australia

Thursday 7 January 2010 at 00:15:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home